Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sleepy and slightly frustrated!

This week has been a bit frustrating for me. Work has been ridiculously busy and so homework has not been completed. We are still in the midst of pledging and only a few have called to set up their appointments, which will make the coming week even more crazy. Oh and I have a cold that keeps me up at night and then won't let me sleep in. YUCK!! I'd cut off my nose but it would look very weird on my face!
Okay out with the negative, in with the positive! I get to go to a surprise event that Matt has planned in honor of my birthday (this is our first "free" Saturday) and I am really excited to find out what it is. I got to see all the High School Musical movies and had a successful dinner party except for some rude comments about the movies from friends. Sorry Lizzy! If I had known the way some of them would act, I would not have invited them. Other good news, pledging does end this week which means more free time hopefully. Oh, and we're going on a cruise on June 1st (don't worry, we will be back for Liz's birthday!). Matt Melanson, Jenna, Richie, Matt, and I will all be driving to Mobile, Alabama to go on the Carnival Holiday on a 5-day cruise to Cozumel then Calica in Mexico! Mobile because it is cheaper, and this time we get an ocean view room! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment