Monday, February 9, 2009

Tired..

I feel that if I don't write anything, then my blog might die. I can't have that happen. SO to save the blog I shall write that I am tired, grateful Matt has a car, sad that Lizzy's nose hurts, glad that Clint fixed the blog into awesomeness, missing miss Maylee and Katie, wishing to hear London stories from Steph (or more details about a certain someone..), loving my star necklace from Dad, and glad that Larissa is always around to lend the right clothes at the right time and giving me such a great example of sharing/caring/loving. Hopefully that is enough for now. Maybe more soon?

1 comment:

  1. not many people post on your blog Ive decided its because its mostly fact rather than Commentary...Great title and header though better luck next time

    ReplyDelete