Friday, February 20, 2009

What a week!

This week has been one of my busiest! I have had 5am and 6am wake up times, 7 appointments for my sorority, school itself, work at TMS, and a LOST party with sorority sisters. I have never been more grateful for a weekend where the most I have to do is pass a Geology test, go to a wedding shower, and discuss cruises with friends during a game night. I am praying/hoping that Sunday will be a peaceful day! So I want comments from you all, and so I will elicit some. What should I discuss in my blog? More than my weekly life? What do you think? I feel that all I've got lately is more of the same: sorority, TMS, school, and occasionally Matt. So help me make this a success.... please?

1 comment:

  1. all you have to do is grab something interesting in your life and talk about it but don't be vague or you will be attacked by the masses for posting a FOST. possibly your epic struggle to name my car. or create a challenge for yourself or just talk about how God has blessed your life,but no matter what you do don't talk about politics good luck

    ReplyDelete