Thursday, May 14, 2009

Final free is the way to be!

This week was my last final at UNTs campus. It's been a bit nostalgic to me to finish this particular chapter of my life as I now move forward to summer school (Physics... yuck!) at TCC, and then I start my observation/student teaching in Eagle Mountain-Saginaw ISD this Fall. I also will not be an active member in my sorority next fall due to my schedule and the busy times to be expected from what UNT calls PDS1 and PDS2. It's weird to think one year from now I will be graduating!

Well, anyways, as these weeks follow there will be more and more change. Katie comes home this Sunday which means Babes, more Grey's, and less food in Dad's kitchen. Oh and fun that comes from Katie being home! I get to go to another Ranger's game tomorrow night with Dad, David, Lizzy, Stephanie, Matt and Jason. It shoud be fun as well! I will be moving back home for my student teaching so at least one full year at home which sounds incredibly weird at this point. I realized that I haven't been home for a year since 2005! That's a long time ago.... but will hopefully work for the better. I plan to paint the guest bedroom in order to rid it of some extra holes in the walls and black streaks from the bunk beds. I also want to paint the dresser and possibly a night stand from Dad a new and matching color as well.

I am going on a cruise in about two weeks from Monday! I get to go with my awesome friends Matt, Richie, and Jenna. I also get to go with my amazing boyfriend Matt. We had so much fun last summer that I can only hope this summer tops it! There is a BIG possibility that we will be re routed from our original Mexico destinations to Key West and Freeport, Bahamas. That is a nice upgrade! There is also a possibility for on board credit (aka money back) because of the changes they are creating. If you want a souvenir... let me know? If you want something specific, then tell me asap! Well, I am at work and probably should get back to it, but hopefully this is enough of a post for Matt!

3 comments:

  1. Have a safe and fun time on your cruise! :O) I don't know if the souvenir thing extends to your Auntie, if so, I would like a bottle of vanilla extract if you do stop in Mexico. Mexico has the best vanilla! I will be glad to pay for it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you bring me back some tortilla chips and possibly some Frito Lays bean dip?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything for ya'll! Clint... you make it easy to get souvenirs for you lol! Auntie Brenda, of course this extends to you! I will make sure to get an extra bottle as we are 100% going to Mexico!

    ReplyDelete